Action not talk
Our products need few words. The quality speaks for itself. That’s because KACO new energy only uses high quality and generously dimensioned components that are designed for high temperatures.
For quality control, all circuit boards must withstand several temperature cycles in a burn-in test and are electronically measured during an in-circuit test after assembly. Every assembled device undergoes a final thermal load test before delivery.
- Transformerless String Inverters Powador 3200-6600
- Transformerless String Inverters Powador 7700-9600
- Galvanically Isolated String Inverters Powador 2002-6002
- Transformerless Three-phase Inverters Powador 10.0 TL3-18.0 TL3
- Transformerless Three-phase Inverters Powador 30.0 TL3-60.0 TL3 and Powador 48.0 TL3 Park – 72.0 TL3 Park
- Galvanically Isolated Three-phase Inverters Powador 16.0 TR3-18.0 TR3
- Central Inverters Powador XP Series