Efficient and durable
The Powador-proLOG is a data logger that provides extensive options for local and remote monitoring on the PC. It records the currents, voltages, temperatures, power and yields of every individual inverter. External sensors can also be connected to it. The stored installation data is transmitted every day in a text file to an Email address of your choice. The data logger also automatically reports by Email, fax or SMS if the installation exits the operating states specified by the user. The alarm parameters can be matched exactly to the technical properties of the installation.
The current measured values can be viewed at any time via the PC. The free Powador-monitor software enables the graphic display of the data. You can access the data from anywhere in the world using the password protected Powador-web Internet portal.
- 3 versions available S, M, XL
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Data storage with 128 MB
- Storage interval of the average values adjustable between 5 and 60 minutes
- Functional check via LEDs (with display for proLOG XL)
- Energy meter, solar sensors, current sensors and temperature sensors can be connected as an option
- Only a browser required for remote monitoring via Powador-web
- KACO configured data logger
The Powador-link RS485 is a radio module consisting of a transmitter and receiver that uses the wireless extension of the RS485 bus at the inverter.
The IO module increases the number of analogue or digital channels on the Powador-proLOG.
Current sensor with acoustic alarm for local monitoring without a PC.
Module temperature sensor with temperature converter, external temperature sensor and solar sensor.
Free PC software for local evaluation of data that is recorded by the Powador-proLOG data loggers.
Internet portal for monitoring and evaluation of data that is recorded by the Powador-proLOG data loggers.