Efficient and durable
Current sensor for direct and alternating current.
The Powador-go enables the user to measure direct and alternating currents with ease. As an accessory for the large Powador-proLOG data logger, the current sensor has two additional options:
- It allows more than 31 inverters to be included in monitoring.
- It also allows the monitoring of inverters without the RS485 interface with the Powador-proLOG.
- Suitable for AC and DC (specify with order)
- Galvanically isolated current measurement
- Two versions:
- Advanced (RS485 not optionally isolated)
- Premium (RS485 optionally isolated)
- Simple installation on top hat rail
- Simple wiring using standardised plug contacts (RJ45)
- Signalling using three status LEDs
- Flexible number of sensors via bus communication (RS485)
- Up to 100 Powador-go units can be connected to one Powador-proLOG
- Up to seven Powador-go units can be supplied with power using the power supply of the Powador-proLog (24 V/320 mA)
- The current measurement range must be specified with the order when using with the Powador-proLOG.
- A repeater is required for more than 32 bus devices. Observe the following:
data loggers, repeaters and Powador-hub units also count as bus stations